Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Be mine

Lest you all think it's "too perfect" - here are a few things heard in RamFam Casa this Valentines Day....

"Mom, since I paid $52 for the flowers, they gave me a free vase."

Me, "Valentines Day is a fake holiday designed by Hershey and Hallmark to get our money". Hosanna, "I know. That is why I didn't get you anything".

Me, "Billy, you will love what I got you for Valentines Day". B, "Are you serious? I didn't get you anything". Me, "Then you will love what I got US for Valentines Day".

Remaining nameless, "Did you charge us a hot tub on your mom's credit card for Valentines Day"?

"Thanks mom for the electric blanket".

Eli, "Did you know I'm suppose to take little cards with words on them to school today"?

"Do you think we should invite the extended family over for a romantic Valentines dinner"?

Female child, "I need to become a cheerleader"? Me, "why"? "Because apparently when you are a cheerleader
You get a whole bunch of free stuff from boys on Valentines Day."

Be blessed friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment