Sunday, April 11, 2010

Trip to Breckenridge

This past weekend we headed to Breckenridge, Colorado for some much needed rest after what's been a very stressful month (or two...or three...I've lost count). My wonderful husband made arrangements for our trip to be moved up a couple of weeks and it turned out so great! Here's a view of Peak 7.



Here's a view of the same peak from the balcony of our hotel....



On the way there, we stopped to see the Buffalo...we eat these here in Colorado. They make for tasty burgers.



We drove through a tunnel that I imagine was in the movie 'I Robot'.



We ate a cupcake from here...best $3 I've spent in a L O N G time.



B got to level 100 on the 1981 version of Galaga...I had a little trouble and ran out of men on level 5...if B could only do THIS for a living....



We got a free crepe....amazing....



We relaxed by the fire....



Watched people snowboard and ski...



We shopped and didn't ride this...



Here's B as he is in his mind...



Here's me pretty much doing this stuff everyday....



Bottom line...all parents deserve 24 hours with no one knocking on the door, asking what's for dinner, and hogging up all the hot water...at least once a year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment